THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 35 g tapioca seed/pearls
- 80 g raw sugar
- 2 eggs
- 500 g coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Vanilla Essence or Paste
1. Place tapioca seeds into mixing bowl and mill
1 minute/speed 9
2. Add sugar and mill 10 sec/speed 9
3. Add eggs, vanilla, and coconut milk and cook
7min/90 degrees/speed 4
Accessories you need
This is a good dessert for people not able to have dairy/gluten/corn and soy.
Tip for best flavor is to use home made coconut milk, or choose a store brand that contains more than 75% coconut extract in the ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- PINEAPPLE DOUGHNUTS
- DATE CRESCENT
- Easter chocolate egg nests
- Rima’s Lebanese Cocktail
- Aish al saraya
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Chicken Soup 3 Ways
- Blueberry Lemon Cake
- Pear & Vanilla Cake (Failsafe, Nut Free, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- Pina Colada Style Sorbet
- Easy Thai Fish Cakes
- Reuben Dip
- Mango, Avocado & Coconut Ice Cream - Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- No Bake Lasagne 'In the Bowl'
- Yakiudon Noodles
- Probiotic Oat Smoothie
- Vegetarian Lentil Sausage Rolls
- Atlantic Lime Pie