THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 225 grams Fresh or dried Dates, pitted
- 200 gram Boiling water
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 90 grams Butter
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 180 grams Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 50 g brown sugar
- 140 grams Butter
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 140 grams thick cream, `
- 1 level teaspoons Vanilla Paste
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 180 C. Lightly grease an ovenproof dish and line base with baking paper
- Place dates into TM bowl with bicarbonate of soda and 200ml boiling water. Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
- Add sugar and butter to mixture and process on speed 6-7 for 10 seconds until dates are chopped.
- Scrape down sides of bowl and add flour first, then spice and eggs. Process on speed 4-5 for 5 seconds at a time until combined and smooth.
- Pour into prepared ovenproof dish or dishes. Bake in preheated oven for 35 minutes if large dish, 15 minutes if individual bowls.
- Place all ingredients into TM bowl and cook 80C speed 1 for 2 minutes or until butter has melted.
- Cook for another 8 minutes at Varoma on speed 3-4.
- Sauce will thicken on standing.
Accessories you need
-You can add 1/4 cup golden syrup to the sauce for a slightly different flavour.
-I cook mine in small muffin pots for indivual servings & freeze the spares.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Coffee Scrolls À la Anniembee
- Cherry Sauce
- Anniebee's Nutella Spread [no added sugar]
- Lime and Coconut Cake
- Real chocolate ice cream
- Annieb's Healthy Carrot Cake [no sugar or oil]
- Vanilla Shortbread
- Rocky Road Salami
- 60 Second Strawberry Cake
- Very Red Velvet Mud Cake
- Anniebees Adulterated Anzac Cookies
- Loukoumia - Greek or Turkish Delight
- Filipino Pandesal
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Donut ice-cream
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice