THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 150 g macadamia nuts, Raw
- 50 g rolled oats
- 50 g Coconut Flour
- 10 medjool dates
- 80 g Rice malt syrup
- 1 level tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 level tsp salt, Australian murray river
- 15 g coconut, shredded, Optional
- 40 g sprinkles, See additional tip
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
2. Add oats, coconut flour, dates, syrup, vanilla extract and salt. Mix for 20 seconds on speed 5 until combined. The mixture should be sticky.
3. Add coconut and sprinkles and mix using function for 10 seconds or until combined.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Spoon out mixture (I use a tablespoon sized measuring spoon), scoop mixture into your hand, roll into a ball and place on tray or plate. Repeat until all batter has been rolled.
6. Cover and refrigerate balls for another 30 minutes, then place in sealed container. Store for up to one week or up to one month in freezer.
I used the Dollar Sweets brand from Woolies as pictured because it says "vegan friendly" right on the front! (No research required! Yay!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Variation Alyce Alexandra's Coconut lamb curry
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Seitan (vegan mock meat) with crumb mix and gravy
- Quick & easy vegan snickers (adapted from Wholefood Simply)
- Vegan Spaghetti Bolognese (adapted from I Quit Sugar/Sami Bloom)
- Vegan coconut chickpea curry
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Raw vegan jam donut balls
- Vegan green curry
- Vegan All-Purpose Cheese Sauce from @ohsheglows