- 150 grams biscuit of choice, I use Chocolate Ripple
- 80 grams Butter
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 500 grams cream cheese, cut into pieces
- 110 grams caster sugar
- 60 grams hot water, 1/4 cup
- 3 tsp Gelatine powder
- 300 grams cream, whipped
- 150 grams Violet Crumble, Broken into pieces
33h 0minPreparation 30h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Line 20cm springform pan with baking paper
- Add buter to bowl and melt; 2 min | 65° | Sp 2
- Add biscuits and vanilla sugar. Blitz; 5 sec | Sp 7
Scrape down sides and blitz again; 10 secs | Sp 7
- Pour biscuit base into tin and spread evenly with the back of a spoon until smooth.
Place into fridge to chill.
If you want biscuit base to go up the sides of the tin, you will need to double the recipe.
- In a cup/bowl, place on lid and weigh in hot water. Add Gelatine and stir until disolved. Put aside to cool
- Insert Butterfly to bowl, add cream and whip; 1 min | Sp 3.5 once whipped, place in a bowl a put aside.
- Without rinsing bowl, add Cream Cheese and beat; 15 secs | Sp 5.
scrape down bowl.
- Add Caster Sugar and beat; 15 secs | Sp 5. you may need to repeat this step until sugar is incorporated.
- Remove MC and set TM; 15 secs | Sp 4. Pour Gelatine in through hole. Scrape sides down.
- Add Whipped Cream and Violet Crumble and mix; "Counter-clockwise operation" 1 min | Sp 3
- Pour Filling over chilled base. Place into the fridge for a minimum 3 hours or overnight to set.
- Once cheesecake is set, decorate with home made honeycomb (from Cookidoo for TM6), extra Violet Crumble pieces and for a truely decadent Cheesecake add a layer of chocolate ganache first.
Accessories you need
Make your own honeycomb using Cookidoo Recipe for TM7
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls