- 100 gram raw sugar
- 1/2 --- lemon, Juiced
- 250 gram thick Greek yogurt
- 5 ripe fresh peaches, stoned and cut into quarters
8h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weigh raw sugar into thermomix - mill 10 seconds speed 9
Add peachers and lemon juice
Chop 20 seconds speed 7
Weigh in greek yogurt and process 30 seconds speed 9
Pour into icy pole molds or a flat container and freeze overnight
Accessories you need
To make dairy free use coconut cream but reduce to 200 grams
You can vary sugar content depending on how ripe and sweet peaches are
Should also work well with drained tinned peaches
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- Creamy Leche Flan
- No-bake hazelnut slice
- Chocolate Chia Pudding (Vegan)
- Chia Custard Pudding - adapted from Pete Evans recipe (Paleo)
- Thermo Cazza's Rocky Road
- Berry Yogurt Sorbet
- 3 Ingredient Choc Nice Cream
- Healthy Apple and Custard Crumble
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Marinated goats cheese
- Green Smoothie
- Lemon & Chia Protein Cookies
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Blueberry and lemon loaf
- Parmesan Cheddar Crackers