- 200 fillets white chocolate
- 50 grams Shreaded Coconut
- 3 tablespoons cornflour, level
- 2 eggs
- 400 grams can coconut milk
- 100 grams water, from tap, not cold
8Recipe is created for
Place the chocolate, coconut & cornflour in bowl.
Grate 10 secs / sp 9.
Add remaining ingredients & cook 90 % / 7 mts / sp 4.
Serve with an extra sprinkle of coconut or seasonal fruit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge
- Mums Chocolate Self Saucing Pudding
- Redskin Fudge