- 1 white chocolate, 1 Block broken up
- 2 eggs
- 500 grams Milk
- 2 tablespoons cornflour, heaped tablespoons
8Recipe is created for
Put the white chocolate into the bowl and process on Speed 9 for 10 seconds. Add 2 eggs, 500 grams milk, 2 large tablespoons of cornflour. Set TM to 90 deg, timer for 6 minutes on speed 4.
You now have White Chocolate Custard.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The perfect caramel slice
- Malteser slice
- Strawberry Carrot Leather
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- THE BEST RAW AVOCADO CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Strawberry Chia Pudding
- White chocolate mousse logs
- All American Chocolate Shake
- White Chocolate & Coconut Custard
- Quick Freezer Chocolate
- Quick Reliable Fudge