THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 g plain sweet biscuits
- 150 g Butter
- 90 g white chocolate melts
- 500 g Philly Cream Cheese
- 3 eggs
- 2 Violet Crumble bars
- 110 g fresh or frozen raspberries
- 50 g castor sugar
8Recipe is created for
Place biscuits in TM. Blitz on speed 6, 1min. Set aside
Melt butter, speed 4, 60 degrees, 1.5mins.
Add biscuit mix and mix altogether speed 5, 10secs. Pour into lined slice tray 20 x 30cm. Refrigerate while preparing the cheesecake mixture.
Add white choc, chop speed 8, 10 secs. Melt speed 3, 50 degrees, 1 min.
Add philly & castor sugar, mix speed 5, 30 secs.
Add 3 eggs, mix speed 4, 20secs. Scrape down sides with spatula & mix for a further 10secs, spped 4.
Add roughly chopped violet crumble bars & raspberries. Mix on reverse, speed 2, 30 secs.
Pour over biscuit base and bake in a preheated oven 140 degrees for about 25mins or until just about set. It should still wobble in the centre slightly.
Remove from oven let cool, then refigerate for a few hours before cutiing into pieces.
For decoration, melt a little white choc and drizzle over the top.
You can vary the ingredients if you want to adding other types of berries and nuts with a little bit of grated lemon rind.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE