THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 100 g raw sugar
- 5 eggs
- 50 g ms rice flour
- 200 g macadamias
- 150 g white chocolate
- 1/2 T baking powder
- 150 g Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup of honeycomb, small pieces (mine were around tic tac to jelly bean size)
- 250 g m white choc, 150 gm thickened cream.
Preheat oven to 150 fan forced
1. Grind nuts and chocolate on speed 6 for 4-6 seconds.
2. Add the remaining ingredients (except for honeycomb) and mix for 20 secs on speed 7
3. Stir in honeycomb pieces. The batter will be quite liquidy but this is fine
4. Pour batter into cupcake paper - makes 24.
5. Bake for 20mins. Keep and eye on the cakes if your oven is hot and reduce the temperature if they are getting too brown. The honeycomb will melt and form a bit of a crust and the cakes will brown easily due to the honeycomb
Put white chocolate and 100gm of thickened in TMX bowl and mix on speed 3 for 2 minutes at 50 degrees. Let the mix cool down for around 20mins then add the remainder of the cream and mix on speed 6 for around 40 secs until the cream has thickened and the ganache is now a white colour and fluffier consistency.
Spoon onto cakes and top with some crushed honeycomb.
Notes: if you are making these in advance then don't put the honeycomb on until you are ready to serve as the honeycomb will go soft.
My DS11and I made the honeycomb as a fun science experiment. It was a cool thing to make as adding the bicarb soda makes a lovely expanding mess. I made it in my largest saucepan that I cook pasta in. We used this recipe
The only variation is that we didn't do the full time as mine started to got too hot and I could smell it starting to 'burn'. I didn't have a proper thermometer and was using DH's infrared radar temp gun one that he uses on engines
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Raspberry Nice Cream Smoothie Bowl
- Gluten Free and Dairy Free Fluffy Banana Pancakes - No added sugar
- Sooji halwa
- Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- lchf lime cheesecake tarts
- Brazen berry blissballs
- Coconut Rice Pudding
- Protein balls
- Maple Nut Clusters
- Raw Caramel Slice
- Chocolate Peanut Butter OMG slice
- Orange Essential Fudge
- Bacon, Spinach & Red Pesto Risotto - Essential Living Mumma
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- Cheesecake Brownie
- Orange Waffles
- Nut and Muesli Slice
- Creamy chicken Kiev
- swiss slice (shortbread)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- Upside down choc chip banana cake
- Chili con Carne Risotto
- Instant Apple Slice