- 200 grams plain sweet biscuits, e.g. Nice
- 100 grams Butter
- 50 grams almonds
- 2 large ripe mangoes
- 2 teaspoons Gelatine powder
- 1/4 cup water, boiling
- 250 grams white chocolate, in pieces
- 500 grams low fat cream cheese
- 100 grams caster sugar
- 250 grams thickened cream
- 2 passionfruit
Line base of 26cm springform tin with baking paper and set aside.
Place almonds in bowl and grind for 6 seconds on speed 8. Set aside. Place biscuits into bowl and crush on speed 8 for 4 seconds. Set aside with almonds
Place butter into bowl and melt for 2 minutes on 60C on speed 2. Add biscuits and almonds and incorporate for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Press biscuit crumb mixture evenly into tin and refridgerate until required.
Dissolve gelatine powder in boiling water and set aside.
Wipe bowl out with paper towel. Add flesh of one mango and puree on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Set aside in seperate bowl.
Put white chocolate in bowl and grate for 5 seconds on speed 7. Melt chocolate for 3 minutes at 60C on speed 2.
Add cream cheese to bowl and combine for 30 seconds on speed 5 until smooth.
Add sugar, gelatine mixture and cream to bowl and combine for a further 30 seconds on speed 5, or until very smooth.
Add pureed mango to bowl and gently stir through on speed 4 for 2 seconds. Pour cheesecake filling onto base and refridgerate overnight.
Remove cheesecake from pan and transfer to serving plate. Slice remaining mango thinly and decorate cheesecake with mango slices and drizzle with passionfruit pulp. Serve and enjoy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Deliciously thick Chocolate Custard
- Choc Orange Bliss Balls
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Green Tea Panna Cotta
- Znoud el sit
- Variation Rice Pudding - recipe adapted to properly mix in the egg!
- Pineapple Rice Pudding
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Allergy Friendly Chocolate Balls
- Banana Tart
- Lotus biscuit kenef
- Quick "Chocolate" Cake - Gluten Free
- Turkish Lentil Soup
- Hong Kong Egg Tart
- Chestnut Swiss Roll
- Best Ever Date Loaf
- Mumble Slice
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing