- 80 g sugar
- zest lemon
- 60 g lemon juice
- 300 g nectarine flesh
- 700 g ice cubes
Recipe is created for
Mill sugar and zest for 10 secs/sp 9.
2. Add nectarine flesh, lemon juice and half the ice cubes. Slowly turn to speed 10.
Add remaining ice after 15-20 seconds. Process on sp 10 until desired consistency. Approx 50secs - 1 minute.
Accessories you need
Replace some of the water ice cubes with frozen lychee juice, reduce sugar to your taste - 80g is fairly sweet : )
This recipe has been converted from Delicious Magazine Summer Special 2013.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake
- Melting Moments
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake