- 1 can coconut milk, (270ml)
- 400 g dark chocolate
- 4 tablespoons Raw Honey
- 6 eggs
- 340 g whole almonds
1. Weigh in almonds. MILL 15 seconds|Speed 10. Set aside.
2. Place broken chocolate into bowl, GRATE 5 seconds|Speed 10.
3. Add coconut milk and honey. MELT 3 minutes|50 degrees|Speed 4.
4. Add eggs and almond meal, COMBINE 30 Seconds|Speed 5.
5. Place mix into lined 18cm cake tin and wash bowl.
6. Add 1 litre water to bowl. Put Varoma in place with cake tin inside (place something under cake tin to raise it up from the bottom of the Varoma so steam can escape - I use a cookie cutter!).
7. COOK 60 Minutes|Varoma Temp|Speed 2.
8. When 60 minutes is complete, cook for another 10 Minutes|Varoma Temp|Speed 2. Top up water if need be.
Once cooled, top with favourite icing, or serve without icing.
This recipe has been adapted from the '5 Ingredient Chocolate Mud Cake' by Wholefood Simply.
0405 788 618
Accessories you need
Substitute Almonds for Hazelnuts, then top with Nutella (made in the Thermomix of course!)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel