- 400 grams Milk
- 50 grams sugar
- 400 grams Greek yoghurt, natural set
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Bean Paste
- 10 grams gelatin leaves
- 1 can Raw Caco Powder, optional - for a chocolate version add this at step 3
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put milk in TM bowl with sugar and cook 10 min/ 80 degrees/ speed 2.
Soak gelatin leaves in cold water for about 5 minutes. Discard water when the gelatin is soft.
When the milk mix has cooled to less than 60 degrees (if you take off the lid after it has completed step 1 it will speed up the process), add yoghurt, vanilla bean paste and gelatin leaves. Mix 30 seconds / speed 4.
Note: - if you want a chocolate version add the raw cacao powder now
Let the mixture rest for 2 minutes.
Pour mixture into moulds and refridgerate until set.
Accessories you need
You can use low fat milk and yoghurt in this recipe. My kids call this white jelly!
If you want chocolate panna cotta, simply add 1 tbps of cacao powder or coco
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- marble cheese brownies
- Toblerone & Caramel Simple Ice Cream
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Rocky Road
- Choc Mousse 2 ingredients low Fodmap
- Cookie Dough Protein Bars
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Nut butter Porridge
- Plum jam with apple
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake