THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 g GF plain flour
- 3 eggs
- 500 g soy milk
- 5 g raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp rice syrup
- 1 tsp GF baking powder
Recipe is created for
Place all ingredients into the TM bowl.
Blend 30sec/speed6. Scrape down if need be & blend a further 1sec/speed6.
Heat a small frypan and cook up a storm!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Coconut Protein Balls
- Inky's (dairy free) Rhubarb & Raspberry Curd
- Macadamia Butter Toffee Crunch
- Lemon Cloud Cheesecake
- Raw caramel slice
- Creamy Apricot Bites (Nut Free Bliss Ball)
- Mars Bar Cookie Cake
- Caramel Pie Slice
- Acai bowl
- Chocolate self saucing pudding
- Julie's Chocolate Self-Saucing Pudding
- Kerri’s Savoury Zucchini & Sundried Tomato Muffins
- Oliver's LF/DF Mac n Cheese
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Vegan Caramel Sauce DF GF
- Supercharger Mousse DF/GF
- Coco Therapy (DF, GF, SF)
- Tari's Fruit Mince Pies
- GF Double Choc Cookies
- Cashew & Peanut Brittle (Gluten Free)
- Black & Chewy Superbars (Gluten & Dairy Free)
- Dairy Free Jaffa Fudge Brownies
- Coconut Waffles with Coconut Choc Sauce