- 200 g raw sugar
- 1 egg white
- 300 g ice cubes
- 1 lemon, 1/2 Zest and all the juice
- 400 g frozen mango cubes
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Add zest and juice of lemon, egg white, and ice cubes blend 20 sec/speed 10.
Add mango blend 1 min/speed 10.
Serve straight away, or place in freezer.
Use spatula to push down mix on step 3 if needed.
Use a vegetable peeler to remove lemon zest.
Pour lemon juice into mixing bowl on overturned MC to stop seeds going onto the mix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Calamansi Jam/Marmalade
- Sicilian Olive Tapenade
- Never try another hummus again!
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- APPLE STREUSEL CAKE
- Passionfruit Delicious
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Petite Vegan Lemon Drizzle Cake
- English Salad Cream
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Strawberry Tiramisu (kids friendly, no alcohol)