- 200 g raw sugar
- 1 egg white
- 300 g ice cubes
- 1 lemon, 1/2 Zest and all the juice
- 400 g frozen mango cubes
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Add zest and juice of lemon, egg white, and ice cubes blend 20 sec/speed 10.
Add mango blend 1 min/speed 10.
Serve straight away, or place in freezer.
Use spatula to push down mix on step 3 if needed.
Use a vegetable peeler to remove lemon zest.
Pour lemon juice into mixing bowl on overturned MC to stop seeds going onto the mix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Awwama (Lebanese sweet dumplings)
- Oat Milk Yogurt
- Rima’s Lebanese pistachio ice cream
- cocoa - energy balls (vegan&raw)
- Hazelnut and Amaranth Chocolate
- Variation Choc Peppermint Balls
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Choc Protein Balls
- Coffee whip (dairy free, egg free, vegan)
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve