- 200 g raw sugar
- 1 egg white
- 300 g ice cubes
- 1 lemon, 1/2 Zest and all the juice
- 400 g frozen mango cubes
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Add zest and juice of lemon, egg white, and ice cubes blend 20 sec/speed 10.
Add mango blend 1 min/speed 10.
Serve straight away, or place in freezer.
Use spatula to push down mix on step 3 if needed.
Use a vegetable peeler to remove lemon zest.
Pour lemon juice into mixing bowl on overturned MC to stop seeds going onto the mix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Taro and sago
- BLACK RICE YOGHURT
- Varoma Rhubarb
- Salted Caramel Sauce
- Omega3 Brain Boost Mousse
- Quick Mix Vanilla Ice Cream
- Delectable Vanilla Fudge
- Easy Crepe Recipe
- Impossible Pie
- Vegan no bake energy balls (birthday cake) from The Edgy Veg
- Converted Healthy Mummy chocolate weetbix slice
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Smoked Trout Dip
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Apple & Carrot Microwave Cake
- Feijoa Paste
- Quick feijoa jam
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Fig and Apple Jam
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice