- 200 g raw sugar
- 1 egg white
- 300 g ice cubes
- 1 lemon, 1/2 Zest and all the juice
- 400 g frozen mango cubes
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Add zest and juice of lemon, egg white, and ice cubes blend 20 sec/speed 10.
Add mango blend 1 min/speed 10.
Serve straight away, or place in freezer.
Use spatula to push down mix on step 3 if needed.
Use a vegetable peeler to remove lemon zest.
Pour lemon juice into mixing bowl on overturned MC to stop seeds going onto the mix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Churros - Gluten free
- Easy vegan chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream