- 200 g raw sugar
- 1 egg white
- 300 g ice cubes
- 1 lemon, 1/2 Zest and all the juice
- 400 g frozen mango cubes
Place sugar into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Add zest and juice of lemon, egg white, and ice cubes blend 20 sec/speed 10.
Add mango blend 1 min/speed 10.
Serve straight away, or place in freezer.
Use spatula to push down mix on step 3 if needed.
Use a vegetable peeler to remove lemon zest.
Pour lemon juice into mixing bowl on overturned MC to stop seeds going onto the mix.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Raw Caramel Nut Slice
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Halawet El Rez
- Maple Pancakes
- Pear sorbet
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Choc Hazelnut Bliss Balls
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Blueberry jam
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Raspberry, Lemon & Chia Jam
- Strawberry Jam
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Better than K*C Coleslaw
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Mint & Feta Dips
- Variation Roasted Carrot Hummus
- Creamy spiced yoghurt dressing
- Lemon Drop Cookies (sugar free | egg yolk cookies)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade