- 2 oranges, peeled and quartered
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 Handful baby spinach
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 4 Brocoli florets
- 1 cucumber, quartered
- 2 kale leaves, stems removed
- 2 centimetres ginger, peeled
- 6 icecubes
- 1 Measuring cup water or coconut water
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients in bowl and blend 1 minute/speed 9
Repeat if you like a smoother consistancy
Serve and enjoy!!
Accessories you need
Add more water if you like a thinner smoothie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zucchini Donuts
- Quick Vanilla & Citrus Protein Bliss Balls
- Steamed Asian greens with a Honey, Soy and ginger sauce
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Quick carrot dhal
- Variation pineapple and mango soft serve
- Sweet Potato and Quinoa Patties
- French Apple Tart with Pastry Cream
- Caesar salad dressing
- Hit the milk - Hot sauce
- Baked Falafel Bites
- creamy parmesan sauce or dip