- 75 grams raw sugar
- 200 grams milk powder
- 2 level teaspoon ginger ground
- 2 level teaspoon cardomom ground
- 2 level teaspoons cinnamon ground
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg ground
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 250 grams Milk, per serve
- 3 heaped teaspoons chai mix
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon sugar, for garnishing
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add sugar to bowl and mill for 10 sec/sp9
Add all other ingredients for the chai mix and mill for a further 20 sec/sp9
Store mix in an airtight container.
Add milk to bowl, approx 1 cup per serve (depends on the size of your cup/latte glass/mug) and add 3 heaped teaspoons of the chai latte mix per serving you are making.
Heat milk for 3 mins/75°c/sp2 with mc in.
To froth the milk, keep mc in, gradually turning speed up, for 25 secs/sp8.
Pour into glass/cup and garnish with cinnamon sugar.
Accessories you need
If you prefer your milk hotter increase temp to 80°c. If doing more than one serve increase heating time by 20%
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Speedy Cold Brew Coffee and tip to turn it into Nitro Cold Brew
- Malted Choc
- Green Chia Smoothie
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Thick hot chocoate
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Durban Naan
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Tuna Mornay
- Apricot Slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Japanese milk bread