- 250 grams ice, (or enough to fill the glasses you are serving Frappe in)
- 2 shots Espresso Coffee, or 1 tbsp Cacao (or both for Mocha)
- 1 scoop vanilla icecream
- 100 grams Milk, dairy or non-dairy of your choice
- 2 teaspoons Raw Sugar or Rapadura, optional
- whipped cream, optional for decoration
Place all ingredients into TM Bowl (aside from whipped cream for decoration) and blend for 1 min 30 sec sp 8, using the spatula to assist if needed.
Serve in tall glasses with a straw and top with optional whipped cream
This can be made Dairy Free with the use of a non-dairy based icecream and milk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Celebration Dip
- Harissa and tomato Prawns with feta converted from woman's weekly super foods cookbook
- Prawn Cakes in lettuce cups by Pete Evans (Healthy Every Day) converted to thermomix
- Moroccan Spiced Rice
- Easy Gozleme
- Perfect White Chocolate Custard
- Mango smoothie, tastes like a Mango Cream Weis bar!
- Prawn and Pea Risotto
- CADA Scrolls
- Vanilla Bean Paste and Vanilla Extract
- Steamed Banana Nut Puddings ( converted from better homes and gardens)
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- The Best butter cream frosting
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Curried Sausages
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Caramilk Hot Chocolate
- Easy Chocolate Slice
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)