- 250 grams ice, (or enough to fill the glasses you are serving Frappe in)
- 2 shots Espresso Coffee, or 1 tbsp Cacao (or both for Mocha)
- 1 scoop vanilla icecream
- 100 grams Milk, dairy or non-dairy of your choice
- 2 teaspoons Raw Sugar or Rapadura, optional
- whipped cream, optional for decoration
Place all ingredients into TM Bowl (aside from whipped cream for decoration) and blend for 1 min 30 sec sp 8, using the spatula to assist if needed.
Serve in tall glasses with a straw and top with optional whipped cream
This can be made Dairy Free with the use of a non-dairy based icecream and milk.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Celebration Dip
- Harissa and tomato Prawns with feta converted from woman's weekly super foods cookbook
- Prawn Cakes in lettuce cups by Pete Evans (Healthy Every Day) converted to thermomix
- Moroccan Spiced Rice
- Easy Gozleme
- Perfect White Chocolate Custard
- Mango smoothie, tastes like a Mango Cream Weis bar!
- Prawn and Pea Risotto
- CADA Scrolls
- Vanilla Bean Paste and Vanilla Extract
- Steamed Banana Nut Puddings ( converted from better homes and gardens)
- Pot set yoghurt
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Pumpkin & Brown Rice Quiche
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Oaty ginger crunch