- 1250 grams water
- 155 grams white sugar
- 50 grams lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 teaspoon dried yeast
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- fresh mint leaves, to serve
Add sugar, water, lemon juice, ginger, and yeast into mixing bowl. Mix for 10 mins/Temp 80/Speed 1.5.
Pour into plastic jug or bowl and set aside at room temperature overnight to infuse.
Use a slotted spoon to skim off and discard the scum that has risen to the surface of the yeast mixture. Use a funnel to pour the mixture into a 2L (8-cup) capacity airtight plastic bottle (don't fill the bottle to the top). Place in the fridge to chill (the ginger beer must be kept well chilled).
Divide the lemon slices and mint leaves among serving glasses. Top with the ginger beer to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Charlie's Paleo Easy BBQ Sauce
- Charlie's Paleo Pizza Base
- Charlie's Chunky Eggplant Dip
- Charlie's Yorkshire Puddings
- Charlie's BBQ Sauce
- Charlie's Heinz Ketchup (without corn syrup)
- Parmesan Chicken Fingers
- Red Onion Pickle
- Charlie's thin pizza base
- Chinese Pancakes
- Peal Cous Cous
- Charlie's Steak Sauce