- 2cm cube ginger
- 250 g filtered water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Honey to taste
Recipe is created for
Place ginger into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/ speed 7. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Pour in 250g water and cook 5mins/ 100degrees/ speed 1.
Add juice of 1 lemon and tsp raw honey (to taste) and mix 20 seconds/ speed 2.
Strain liquid through a tea strainer into a mug and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Smoothie
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe