- 2cm cube ginger
- 250 g filtered water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Honey to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place ginger into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/ speed 7. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Pour in 250g water and cook 5mins/ 100degrees/ speed 1.
Add juice of 1 lemon and tsp raw honey (to taste) and mix 20 seconds/ speed 2.
Strain liquid through a tea strainer into a mug and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Raspberry and lemon curd cake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- New York Baked Cheesecake
- Three Olive dip
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale