- 2cm cube ginger
- 250 g filtered water
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon Honey to taste
Recipe is created for
Place ginger into mixing bowl and chop 2 sec/ speed 7. Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Pour in 250g water and cook 5mins/ 100degrees/ speed 1.
Add juice of 1 lemon and tsp raw honey (to taste) and mix 20 seconds/ speed 2.
Strain liquid through a tea strainer into a mug and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dalgona Matcha Latte
- 19 Spritzer
- Expresso Martini with Dalgona Coffee whip
- Dalgona Decaf Coffee Whip Low Sugar
- Proste capuccino
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Morning Bullet
- Immune boosting brew
- Coconut ice coffee kickstarter
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Variation Bullet Proof Coffee
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail