- 2cm cube ginger, or as desired
- Half bunch English spinach leaves
- 1 bunch Iceberg Lettuce
- 3 stalks Celery, - leaves removed
- 1 Granny Smith Apple
- Half lemon
- 1 Pear
- 1 ice blocks
- 400 ml Water
8Recipe is created for
· Peal a 2 - 3 cm piece of ginger
· Put ginger in thermomix for 3 seconds on speed 7
· Put spinach leaves and lettuce increase to speed 7 for 10 seconds (can use kale/cos with or instead of one of lettuce mixes)
· Add in Apple, Pear, Celery, and lemon (can add a banana to make a more filling smoothie) Increase to speed speed 7 for 6 seconds.
· Add 400ml of water/coconut water and ice blocks(adjust to desired consistency)
· Mix on highest speed for 1 minute
· Pour into jars (Should make enough for 2 mason jars, can be stored for the next day)
Roughly 90 calories per jar or 150 with a small banana
Add some flax or chia seeds in for extra nutrients Place seeds in before ginger and blitz for a few seconds
Other variants to include or substitute are parsley, cucumber and avocado
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- One Jar Passionfruit Butter
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Orange and ginger lemonade
- Keto creamy avocado and coriander lime dressing
- Low Carb Cream Cheese Icing / Frosting
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry