- 100 g full fat milk
- 100 g cream
- 1 heaped teaspoon Organic coconut oil
- 1 heaped teaspoon coffee, instant granulated organic
- 1 level tablespoon Butter
- 1 to taste Cocao powder, for dusting
- 1 or 2 level teaspoons xylitol
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingriedients to bowl
- combine and heat for 3 mins, speed 3, 75°.
- Then blend for 30 secs, speed 6
- Pour into desired mug/cup and dust with cocao
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Breakfast Bliss Balls
- Pumpkin Soup with Chorizo
- Easy Peasy Chocolate Mousse
- Nanna's Lemon Butter
- Chocolate Layer Cake
- Luscious Chocolate Frosting
- Banana Date Oatmeal muffins
- Mississippi mudcake
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Decadent Fudgy Chocolate Brownie
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Peanut butter cream cheese frosting