- 100 grams dark chocolate
- 300 grams Milk
- 1 teaspoon Corn Flour
Break the chocolate into blocks and place into thermomix bowl and mill for 5 secs at speed 7.
Scrape down the sides and add the milk to the bowl.
Add the cornflour, be sure to add it to the milk and not to the blades.
Cook for 8 minutes at 90º speed 4.
Pour into cups. It will thicken as it cools.
This recipe is based on the spanish hot chocolate available from san churros. The idea being that it should be nice and thick enough for you to dip your churros in.
Milk chocolate and white chocolate can also be used.
You can also add in cinnamon, chilli, orange, almonds etc
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sugar Free Lemonade
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- AROMA CHAI - Turmeric Spice Blend
- AROMA CHAI - Sticky Masala Blend
- Pomegranate Juice
- Cashew oat drink
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Navajo Fry Bread
- Healthy Oat Muffins (No Flour No Sugar No Oil)
- Hazelate (hazelnut & chocolate spread)
- Churro Pancakes