THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 2 cloves garlic
- 150 grams Maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 20 grams tomato paste
- 20 grams Dijon mustard
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- EVOO spray
- 4 salmon fillets, fresh, 150-200 gms each, skinned and boned
- 1 bunch Baby Rocket leaves
- 1000 grams sweet potato
- 250 grams water
- salt, to taste
Chop the garlic for 2-3 seconds on Speed 7.
Add all other marinade ingredients (maple syrup, cayenne pepper, tomato paste, dijon mustard and lemon juice) and blend for 5 seconds on Speed 5.
Pour into a large ceramic or glass dish, add the salmon, turn to coat, cover and refrigerate and allow to marinate for 4-6 hours.
Spray a non stick frypan with some EVOO spray and put on a medium to high heat. Chargrill the drained salmon fillets for 30 seconds each side. Transfer to the Varoma tray(s) lined with baking paper and pour the remaining marinade over the top.
Place sweet potatoes, water and salt into the TM bowl.
Place the Varoma on top and cook for 15-20 minutes at Varoma temperature on Speed 1 depending on the thickness of the fillets.
Remove Varoma tray and set aside.
Make sure the sweet potatoes are well cooked before mashing.
Insert Butterfly.Add 50-80grams of the salmon marinade to the sweet potato mixture and then mash for 20-30 seconds on Speed 3-4.
Serve salmon on sweet potato mash with extra marinade spooned over and accompanied by baby rocket leaves.
Chargrilled Salmon with Maple Syrup Marinade
Sweet Potato Mash
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Yuzu Mayonnaise
- Graff - Macedonian Bean soup recipe
- Baked Cottage Cheese crepes
- coconut milk, for cream, see tips
- Garlic Soup
- Blue Cheese and Caper Butter
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Roasted Carrot & Garlic Dip
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Cauliflower, Paneer and Pea Curry: