THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 clove garlic
- 10 g parsley
- 2 shallots
- 250 g Marinara Mix, frozen
- 250 g white fish fillet, frozen, cut into 2-3cm chunks
- 1 egg
- 70 g cream
- 50 g fresh breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp Vegetable stock paste
- pepper to taste
- 300 g fresh fettucini, teased apart
- 1 --- zucchini
- 300 g snowpeas, top and tailed
- 130 g Celery, 2-3cm chunks
- 1 onion, cut in half
- 2 clove garlic
- 150 g leek
- 180 g Cauliflower Florettes
- 40 g olive oil
- 200 g cream
- 250 g white wine
- 1-2 tablespoon vegetable stock concentrate
- 250 g water
- pepper to taste
- Spring onions sliced, to garnish
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
91st main course 2nd main course Appetizer Main course Starter Autumn Easter Father's Day Mother's Day Spring Summer Winter Birthday Buffet Holiday Cooking Freezing Heating Steam cooking Steam cooking with Varoma All-in-one cooking with Varoma Dinner Lunch Supper Natural Fish dish Pasta dish Seafood dish Nut free
1. Line your varoma tray with a damp piece of baking paper. Poke a few holes in it with a knife. This will prevent the balls from sticking, and make it super easy to clean the tray.
2. Add garlic, parsley, and shallots to mixing bowl. Mince 3 secs/speed 7.
3. Add marinara mix and fish to bowl. Turbo 1 second/12 times.
4. Add egg, cream, breadcrumbs, veg stock, and pepper. Mix 20 secs/speed 4.
5. Form small balls and place them onto varoma tray and into base of varoma dish, leaving small gaps between each bowl. You can form balls using damp hands, or by using teaspoons to quinelle.
6. Place varoma in fridge (if you have the space) while you prepare your veg/sauce/pasta.
1. Prepare your veggies for steaming. Take the zucchini and cut in half lengthways. Using a potato peeler, peel stirps of the zucchini ensuring that a strip of skin is down each strip. Save the centre of the zucchini for use in the sauce. Prepare your snowpeas by washing and taking the tops off with a sharp knife.
2. Add celery, onion, leek, and garlic to bowk. Chop 5 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down bowl.
3. Add olive oil and sautee 4 mins/110C/speed 1.
4. Add zucchini middle cut into 3 cm chunks, and cauliflower florettes. Chop 4 secs/speed 5.
5. Add cream, wine, stock paste, and water. Put lid on, and place varoma into position. Cook 20 mins/varoma/speed 2.
6. Remove varoma and place MC into position. Blend 1.30 mins/speed 7.
7. Remove varoma tray and scatter snowpeas and zucchini strips on top of any balls in the varoma bowl. Place tray back into position.
8. Working quickly, scatter pasta into the sauce, using spatula to push down and immerse pasta into sauce. Place lid on, and varoma back into position. Continue to cook 6 mins/varoma/speed 1/reverse.
9. Serve pasta with ballls on top. Garnish with sliced spring onions.
For the balls:
Accessories you need
The seafood balls can be served on their own, as can the pasta.
This dish freezes well, and can be kept warm in your thermoserver.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Asian style chicken dumplings - Varoma complete meal
- Polenta topped braised beef cheek pies
- Nigella's Chocolate and Orange Cake
- Ice Coffee and Almond Cake
- Super Moist Whole Orange Cake
- Salmon, fennel and feta filo pie
- Jekyll and Hyde - the Champagne Cocktail
- Sneaky Zucchini Loaf
- Hidden Veggie Lunchbox Scrolls
- The Easiest Chocolate Cupcake
- Banana Bread
- Chia Cranberry Muesli Bars
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Keto Lupin Flour fathead dough
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)