- 1 large handful fresh mixed herbs, (dill, oregano, basil chives)
- 1 clove garlic
- Zest 1 lemon
- juice 1 lemon
- 30 g olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- 4 fillets fish
- Large bunch baby spinach leaves
- mixed vegetables, (capsicum, tiny tomatoes, aspargus, broccolini)
- pitted olives
- 200 g basmati rice, rinsed thoroughly
- 900 g water
Place lemon zest and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add herbs and salt and chop 8 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and stir 15 sec/speed 4 to combine.
Whilst stirring, squeeze lemon juice onto lid using spatula to compress lemon. Set dressing aside.
On-top of bench or flat surface, place baking paper on top of aluminium foil.
Place handful of washed spinach onto paper and top with fish fillet.
Spread dressing over fillet and arrange vegetables on top and around fish. Finish with scattering of olives.
Pull up sides of aluminium foil to create bowl shape surrounding fish fillet.
Place water into mixing bowl and rice into simmering basket.
Set Varoma dish in place.
Position fish fillet packages inside Varoma dish and steam 16 min/Varoma temp/speed 4.
Accessories you need
Fish fillets can be substituted for chicken tenderloins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns