- 1 large handful fresh mixed herbs, (dill, oregano, basil chives)
- 1 clove garlic
- Zest 1 lemon
- juice 1 lemon
- 30 g olive oil
- sea salt, to taste
- 4 fillets fish
- Large bunch baby spinach leaves
- mixed vegetables, (capsicum, tiny tomatoes, aspargus, broccolini)
- pitted olives
- 200 g basmati rice, rinsed thoroughly
- 900 g water
Place lemon zest and garlic into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add herbs and salt and chop 8 sec/speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add oil and stir 15 sec/speed 4 to combine.
Whilst stirring, squeeze lemon juice onto lid using spatula to compress lemon. Set dressing aside.
On-top of bench or flat surface, place baking paper on top of aluminium foil.
Place handful of washed spinach onto paper and top with fish fillet.
Spread dressing over fillet and arrange vegetables on top and around fish. Finish with scattering of olives.
Pull up sides of aluminium foil to create bowl shape surrounding fish fillet.
Place water into mixing bowl and rice into simmering basket.
Set Varoma dish in place.
Position fish fillet packages inside Varoma dish and steam 16 min/Varoma temp/speed 4.
Accessories you need
Fish fillets can be substituted for chicken tenderloins.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- Hearty and healthy Seafood Chowder
- Coconut Lime Salmon steamed in Banana Leaves
- Tuna Mornay with Spiral Pasta
- Salmon poke bowl
- White Fish in Tumeric and Ginger Broth
- Tuna and rocket risoni salad
- CRUMBED CRAB CAKES
- Vietnamese Steam fish with ginger and garlic
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Steamed Whole Snapper with Yellow Curry Sauce
- Easy Fish Cakes
- Mexican corn chip casserole
- Thai flavoured Pumpkin soup
- German Crust Bread
- Smoky Chipotle Venison Casserole
- Cheats Sourdough
- Spiced Pumpkin and Vegetable Soup
- NOT BUTTER CHICKEN
- Tomato Salsa Dip
- Noodles with Soya Bean Soup (Korean Kong Guk Su)
- Pandan Chiffon Cake by Ivana
- Meat Free Burger Patties
- Variation Quick and easy bread rolls