- 150 g Cornflakes
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon savoury yeast flakes
- 600 g White Fish Fillets
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, (for shallow frying)
Place Cornflakes, Sesame Seeds and Savoury Yeast Flakes into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 8 until blended into a fine crumb.
Set aside in a shallow bowl.
Place fish, spring onions and mustard into mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 8 until smooth.
Shape heaped tablespoons of the mixture into log shapes.
Place flour on a plate.
Place eggs in a shallow bowl and beat lightly.
Dust fish fingers in flour, dip into egg and coat in crumb mixture.
Refrigerate until required.
Heat coconut oil in a frying pan and fry fish fingers for around 6 minutes, turning occasionally to cook all sides evenly.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Dairy Free Fettucine Carbonara
- Silverbeet & bacon quiche (dairy free)
- Tomato-free Bolognaise Sauce
- Coconut Milk Yoghurt
- Apricot Chia Bars
- Maple Mustard Chicken (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Steamed Blueberry Puddings (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Dairy free "Cheese" sauce
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies (grain free)
- Banana & Oat baby biscuits