- 150 g Cornflakes
- 20 g sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon savoury yeast flakes
- 600 g White Fish Fillets
- 2 spring onions
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3 eggs
- 5 tablespoons plain flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, (for shallow frying)
Place Cornflakes, Sesame Seeds and Savoury Yeast Flakes into mixing bowl and chop 10 sec/speed 8 until blended into a fine crumb.
Set aside in a shallow bowl.
Place fish, spring onions and mustard into mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 8 until smooth.
Shape heaped tablespoons of the mixture into log shapes.
Place flour on a plate.
Place eggs in a shallow bowl and beat lightly.
Dust fish fingers in flour, dip into egg and coat in crumb mixture.
Refrigerate until required.
Heat coconut oil in a frying pan and fry fish fingers for around 6 minutes, turning occasionally to cook all sides evenly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Dairy Free Fettucine Carbonara
- Silverbeet & bacon quiche (dairy free)
- Tomato-free Bolognaise Sauce
- Coconut Milk Yoghurt
- Apricot Chia Bars
- Maple Mustard Chicken (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Steamed Blueberry Puddings (low FODMAP, gluten free)
- Dairy free "Cheese" sauce
- Paleo Chocolate Brownies (grain free)
- Banana & Oat baby biscuits