THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 4 fish
- 110 grams rice
- mixed vegetables, Of Choice Prepared for Varoma
- 50 grams semi sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 Red Capscium
- 6 sprigs parsley, To Taste
- 5-10 leaves basil, To Taste
- 1 clove garlic, To Taste
- 1 Large Handful of Baby Spinach
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable Stock Concerntrate (EDC)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1-3 chilli's, Optional - To taste for Spicey Version
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add 1 garlic clove and half a red onion to bowl (add 1-3 chilli's here if using)
Chop speed 5 for 3 seconds.
Add 50 Grams of Semi Sundried Tomatoes, 1/2 Red Capsicum, 6 Sprigs of Parsley (to taste) 5-10 Basil Leaves (to taste), 1 large handful of Baby Spinach, 1 Tablespoon of Vegetable Stock Concentrate and pepper to taste.
Blend on speed 7 for 10 seconds or until desired consistency is reached.
Set Sauce aside
Without washing the bowl add 1 litre of boiling water. Add 110 grams of rice to the basket and rinse well under cold running water.
Add the basket to the bowl.
In the bottom tray of the Varoma add the fish and cover with reserved sauce.
Place vegetables of choice in the top layer of the Varoma, leaving a hole in the centre of the veg the size of a 50 cent piece.
Place Varoma lid on and cook for 15-25 minutes Varoma temp speed 2.5. Cooking times will vary depending on fish, rice and veg used.
Serve and enjoy x
SUNDRIED TOMATO & HERB SAUCE
This recipe can be used with any fish rice and veg combo you can imagine. Use complimetry herbs to tweak for your taste. x
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Sticky Pork Belly
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Baked Bubbly Muesli Bars
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Creamy spinach and mushroom pasta
- Kumara & Feta Bliss Balls
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Pork apple & fennel meatloaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Chocolate LCM bars - Gluten Free, Nut Free, Sugar Free