- 1 long red chilli
- 1 tsp dried chillies
- 10 cm Stick of lemongrass, Cut into 1cm pieces
- 3 cm ginger, Cut into 2mm coins
- 3 cm galangal, Peeled, cut into 2mm coins
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 sprigs thai basil
- 5 sprigs corriander, Incl root and stems
- 2 Kaffir lime leaves
- 40 g palm sugar, grated
- 40 g fish sauce
- 40 g TM vege stock concentrate
- 1800 g water
- 1 Whole, uncooked marron
- 6 Uncooked tiger prawns
- 6 fresh scallops
- 2 Squid tubes
- 4 fillets Whiting
- 5 sprigs thai basil
- 40 g spring onion
- 2 Limes
With blades running at speed 7, slowly add chillies, lemongrass, ginger, galangal, garlic, basil, corriander and kaffir lime leaves. Scrape down bowl and run blades at speed 7 until a consitent.
Add remaining soup ingredients and cook 10mins/90/Sp1.
Add marron to varoma dish.
Coil up whiting fillets to create a scroll and place on a piece of baking paper in varoma tray (ensuring vents are not covered by baking paper).
Place on TM and cook for 7mins/Varoma/Spd2
In the mean time, deshell prawns. Then add to varoma tray and cook for a futher 5mins/Varoma/Spd2
While prawns, marron and whiting are steaming, score squid tubes with a sharp knife, then add to varoma tray with scallops and cooke for 4mins/Varoma/Spd2
Deshell marron and devide amongst serving bowls. Evenly devide remain seafood amoungst serving bowls.
Note: Don't be concerned if seafood is slightly undercooked, it will continue to cook in the soup.
Pour soup over seafood and add sliced spring onions.
Squeeze fresh lime juice over soup and garnish with basil leaves. Place spent lime wedge into soup for extra lime kick.
For extra flavour, place prawn shells into TM basek and cook with soup. Remove the basket and discard the shells before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Breakfast Beans