- 1 egg per person
- 2-3 baby potatoes per person, washed and halved
- 1 piece fresh salmon per person
- 5 string beans per person
- 2-3 asparagus spears per person
- cherry tomatoes, lettuce, olives to serve
- 50 g Evoo
- 20 g red wine vinegar
- 10 g Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Recipe is created for
Arrange salmon, potatoes, eggs, beans and asparagus on a bed of lettuce, cherry tomatoes and olives.
Drizzle with french dressing and season with salt and pepper.
Place all dressing ingredients in clean TMX bowl and blend 1-2 mins/Speed 3 until smooth and well combined.
Adjust taste to suit and blend again if required.
This salad is based on the Tuna Nicoise salad.
You can omit or add salad ingredients and adjust the dressing to suit.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- GF Apple Sauce muffins
- sweet Strawberry and balsamic dip
- Pumpkin Maple Scones
- Maple Butter
- Camembert crackers
- Salad Soup (served cold)
- Healthy Chia and Coconut crepes
- Simple Christmas fruit Cakes/Muffins
- Light & creamy Chicken alfredo pasta
- Low fat, creamy Pumpkin & coconut soup
- Hash Browns
- Beetroot Cupcakes (dairy free)
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Lemon sprinkle cookies
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Jam packed with love
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Kiwi Biscuits