THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 Red apple, Cut in quarters
- 1 brown onion, Halved
- 50 gram Butter (Nuttelex for vegan), cubed
- 2 tbsp curry powder to taste
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 600 grams potato, Peeled and cut in chunks
- 800 gram sausages or vegan sausages, cut in pieceswith kitchen scissors
- 400 g mixed vegetables of choice
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce to taste
- Dash of milk and knob of butter for mashing, May use plant based milk/Nuttelex
- 500 grams coconut cream
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Place apple and onion in bowl and chop 5 seconds speed 7.
2. Add butter, brown sugar and curry powder and saute 5 mins, 100 degrees, speed 1.
3. Add coconut cream to bowl and insert simmer basket.
4. Place potatoes in basket and replace lid.
5. Place diced sausages in varoma dish and cook for 25 to 30 mins on varoma temp, speed 2 until sausages are cooked and potatoes are soft.
6. Place mixed vegetables on varoma Tray and continue to cook on Varoma temp, speed 2 for 50 to 10 mins until cooked to liking.
- 1. Place vegies in a thermoserver and sausages in a seperate server if available or a dish covered in foil. Pop the potatoes to the side.
2.If needed, thicken sauce with 1 TSPB cornflour mixed with a little water to a paste, on 100 degrees speed 2. If sauce is already nice and thick - skip this step
3.Add a dash of Wocestershire sauce to taste, mix for 20 seconds, speed 2.
4.Pour sauce over sausages and WITHOUT CLEANING BOWL...
- 1. Tip potatoes into bowl and insert butterfly whisk. Add a dash of milk and a knob of butter and season to preference with salt and pepper.
2. Mash for 30 seconds on speed 4.
3. Serve with sausages and vegies
Cooking the meat, potato and vegies
Preparing the sauce
Making the mash
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Krispy Kreme Style Vegan Doughnuts
- Vegan Oreo No Bake Cheesecake with Choc Ripple Base
- VEGAN CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- VEGAN Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Vegan Cheesy Cauliflower Bites
- Banana Muffins using leftover Almond Pulp from Almond Milk (vegan)
- Cheesy Broccoli Soup - LCHF
- 3 Cheese Macaroni
- Dark Malteser Mousse (variant)
- Creamy Fettucine
- Tokyo Olympic Matcha Tea Pavlova
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Egg Free Caramel Custard - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Honey Chicken
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart
- Val's Pavlova
- Cinnabun bread
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Honey chicken
- Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder