- 16 Pork Chipolata Sausages, or Sausages of choice
- In the Bottom layer of Varoma
- 2 carrots, diced (peeled or unpeeled to preferance)
- broccoli and cauliflower, desired amount needed, or other vegetables of choice.
- 200 grams basmati rice, washed
- 1000 grams water, + approx 100g for sauce at the end.
- 2 teaspoons Dijonaise
- 1 heaped tablespoon curry powder
- 3 teaspoons Traditional Gravox
- 1 tablespoon Thermi Veggie Stock
- 1 small Handful of fresh Oreganoa
- 100 grams peeled sweet potatoes, cut into 3cm pieces, approx 1 sweet potato.
- 1 small zucchini, cut into pieces
- 1 Small brown onion, quartered
- 30-40 grams cornflour, depending on how thick you want the sauce to be
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all the sauce ingredients, except the cornflour, into the thermi bowl.
Place the basket into thermi bowl with washed rice.
Then varoma, with the veggies on the bottom layer and sausages on the top layer (I did rub the top layer with a little oil prior to putting the sausages on).
Cooked for 23mins at varoma temp on speed 2.5
Then checked sausages were cooked through (did originally do it for 20mins but found it needed that extra 3mins). Took varoma off and rice out.
Blitzed the sauce with lid and measuring cup on for 10sec on speed 8. Then added 100g more of water. Added the cornflour to the sauce and mixed 1min30sec on speed 4. Checked for desired thickness.
And served rice, sausages, vegies and poured sauce over top! Enjoy!
Accessories you need
Pierce the sausages a couple of times with a fork prior to cooking to prevent the skin splitting.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken
- Lemon Lime Curd
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Banana Cream Brûlée’s
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Pineapple Cheesecake Jars
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- Biscoff Knafeh Tarts
- Italian Semolina Bread