- 2 centimetre ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 brown onion, cut into quarters
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 heaped tablespoons Butter Chicken Paste, **see notes**
- 100 g pure cream
- 80 g tomato paste
- 600 chicken thigh or breast, cut into 3-5cm pieces
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add ginger, garlic and onion to mixing bowl and chop 3 sec/speed 7.
Add oil and saute 3 min/100ºC/speed 1.
Add turmeric, salt, butter chicken paste, cream and tomato paste and mix 4 sec/speed 4.
Add chicken and cook 8 min/ 90ºC/speed 2.
Let rest in bowl for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with Rice, Cauliflower Rice & Vegetables
Butter Chicken Paste - I like to use PATAK'S Curry Paste - Butter Chicken Mild. It is found in the Indian section of most grocery stores
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles