- 1 onion
- 2 clove garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 50 g semi dried tomatos
- 320 g arborio rice
- 100 g white wine
- 150 g mushrooms, sliced
- 300 g chicken, chopped
- 400 g chicken stock liquid
- 400 g hot water
- 50 g cream
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
Recipe is created for
1. Grate Parmesan for 10 secs, speed 9. Set aside.
2. Chop garlic, onion and semi-dried tomatoes for 3 secs, speed 6.
3. Scrape down sides.
4. Add oil and saute for 2 mins, 100C, speed 1, cup off.
5. Add rice and wine and saute for 2 min, 100C, , speed 1.
6. Add stock, chicken, mushrooms and water and cook for 17 minutes on 100C, , speed 1.
6. Stir through cream, cheese and seasonings.
7. Cover and stand for 5 minutes.
Creamy Chicken and Mushroom Risotto
Optional: add some mozzarella chees for a ricjer texture and taste
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover