- 1500 g Pork Belly
- 50 g salt
- .5 large fennel bulb, roughly chopped
- 1 sweet red apple, peeled and cored
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon paprika
Preheat Oven to At least 225 degrees. Dry pork belly thoroughly. remove 1/3 of skin from one end. Score all skin with sharp knife approx 1.5 cms apart. (you will need to crackle removed piece of skin seperately)
Rub salt into pork belly and set aside
Place all stuffing ingredients into bowl and chop for 8 seconds speed 4. Check and repeat if necessary.
Place porkbelly on a board skin side down and place stuffing on the end with the skin removed.
Roll stuffing pork belly, stuffing end first. Tie with food twine down the full length of the pork belly.
Place into oven at high heat for 30 minutes or until skin has crackled. Then reduce temperature of oven to 150 and cook for a further 50 minutes.
Serve with your choice of roasted or steamed vegetables.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Steamed Pork Dumplings
- Dairy Free Fruit Ice Cream
- Chicken Roulade and Vegetables with Potato and Leek Soup
- Chicken Fajita Pasta DF - See tips for GF
- Choc Mint Brownie Donuts
- Paleo Pancakes
- HCG P2 Red Curry Prawn Cauliflower Risotto
- Ricotta Gnocchi with Chicken and Bacon in a Creamy Tomato Sauce
- Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Refined Sugar Free Cinnamon Tea Cake
- Tandoori Chicken Quinoa
- Choc Cherry Christmas Balls