- 500 g pork fillet
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 brown onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 green apples
- 1/2 level tablespoon Ground Cumin Powder
- 1/2 level tablespoon Cinnamon.
- 1 level tablespoon Sweet Paprika Powder
- 1 heaped tablespoon Floral Honey
- 60 g Apple cider vinegar
- 1 level tablespoon Beef stock
- 150 g water
- pinch salt
- pinch pepper
1h 15minPreparation 1h 15minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Slice Pork fillet into 5x5 cm portions. Add half of the Olive Oil to a fry pan and fry on medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until brown. Set aside.
2. Place brown onions cut in half, 2 green apples cut in quarters, core removed, and 3 cloves of garlic into mixing bowl and chop for 2seconds/Speed 7
3. Scrape down the sides, add remaining olive oil (approx 20 g). Saute Onions, Apple and Garlic with MC off for 3 minutes/varoma//Speed 1
4. Add Cumin,Cinnamon,Sweet Praprika, honey, Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 tbsp beef stock and water to mixing bowl. Cook with MC in place for 5 minutes/110c//Speed1
5. Add browned pork portions to mixing bowl. Cook for 45 minutes/90c//Speed1
6. Check pork is tender and cooked, season with salt and pepper. Shred pork 4 seconds/Speed 5. Place Simmering Basket on top of lid instead of MC
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beef and Vegetable Puree 6 months+
- Our favourite Curried Sausages
- POT STICKERS (PAN FRIED DUMPLINGS)
- Satay Chicken
- Simple version of Lala's Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Satay Recipe
- Beef Rotolo
- Asian Style Chicken Burgers
- Chicken, Mushroom & Sweet Potato Bake
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken