- Few sprigs parsley
- 1 onion, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 Carrots, roughly chopped
- 60 g celery, roughly chopped, (approx 1 sml stalk)
- 20 g oil
- 825 g Tin Apricot Halves, mostly drained
- 50 g white wine
- 8 Chicken Thigh Fillets, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons vegie stock paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon tumeric powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons Dried Shallots or onions
- Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons cornflour
- 2 tablespoons water
Put parsley in TM bowl and chop for 10secs, speed 7. Set aside.
Put onion, garlic, carrot & celery in TM bowl and chop for 3secs, speed 5. Scrape down sides, chop again 2secs, spd 5. Add oil and saute for 4mins, 100C, speed 1.
Add apricots, wine & stock paste and all the herbs & spices (excluding bay leaves & parsley) and cook for 3mins, 100C, speed 2.
Put chicken and bay leaves into TM bowl and cook for 15mins, 100C, , Use spatula for first 20 seconds or so to push chicken down into sauce. (Be sure to wash your spatula after it has touched the raw chicken)
Mix cornflour & water together and add to the bowl with the reserved parsley and cook for a further 3mins, 100C, , speed 1.
Serve with rice and steamed greens.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta
- Peppermint Bliss Balls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow