THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 medium carrots, roughly cut
- 1 stalk Celery, roughly cut
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 30 grams oil
- 250-300 grams chicken, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder *
- 450 grams water
- 80 grams white wine
- 400 grams Diced Tinned Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon veggie stock paste
- 200 grams white rice, rinsed well and drained
- 100 grams fresh or frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- pinch cayenne powder, or to taste
Chop onions, carrots, celery and garlic for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl, add oil and sauté for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add chilli powder and sauté for 1 minute, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add water, wine, tinned tomatoes and veggie stock and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 1.
Add chicken and rice and cook for an additional 14 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 1. Add the frozen peas (through lid) 2-3 minutes before the cooking process is complete.
Transfer to a Thermoserver and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Arroz con Pollo
Arroz con Pollo is a complete meal or can be served with Mexican/refried beans, tortillas and a salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- The Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Turkish simit