THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 medium carrots, roughly cut
- 1 stalk Celery, roughly cut
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 30 grams oil
- 250-300 grams chicken, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon chilli powder *
- 450 grams water
- 80 grams white wine
- 400 grams Diced Tinned Tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon veggie stock paste
- 200 grams white rice, rinsed well and drained
- 100 grams fresh or frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground oregano
- pinch cayenne powder, or to taste
Chop onions, carrots, celery and garlic for 3 seconds on speed 5.
Scrape down sides of bowl, add oil and sauté for 3 minutes, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add chilli powder and sauté for 1 minute, 100 degrees, speed 1.
Add water, wine, tinned tomatoes and veggie stock and cook for 10 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 1.
Add chicken and rice and cook for an additional 14 minutes, 100 degrees, reverse, speed 1. Add the frozen peas (through lid) 2-3 minutes before the cooking process is complete.
Transfer to a Thermoserver and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Arroz con Pollo
Arroz con Pollo is a complete meal or can be served with Mexican/refried beans, tortillas and a salad.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin Pie
- Salted Cashew and Coconut Slice
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- Rosa's Vol au Vents
- Banoffee Porridge
- THAI STYLE PINEAPPLE FRIED RICE
- Sweet and sour pork with steamed rice
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce