THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 yellow pepper
- 1/2 red pepper
- 30 grams olive oil
- 1 heaped tablespoon TM Vege Stock Paste
- 500 grams cubed chicken thigh or breast
- 1 peeled cubed carrots
- 1 leaf Laurel
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 dash safron
- 300 grams rice
- 150 grams peas (frozen)
- 700 grams water
Place onion, garlic, and peppers into mixing bowl and chop for 4sec/speed5.
Scrape down sides of the bowl.
Add oil and saute 5 min/varoma/speed 1
Chop chicken, place it into mixing bowl with TM vege stock paste and 100 grs. of water. Saute 8 min/varoma/
Add laurel, paprika, safron, carrots and remain water cook 20 min/100C/
Add rice into mixing bowl and cook for 15 min/100C/, during last 5 min. add peas through hole in mixing bowl lid, cover up lid with TM measurement cup.
Let it rest for 5 min.
Arroz con Pollo
Accessories you need
Kids friendly dish.
To increase flavours for adults, add a dash of Tabasco and pepper.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Traditional Chicken Cacciatore
- Ebony’s Butter Chicken
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce