- 500 g pork mince
- 1 clove garlic
- 4 --- spring onion
- 5 water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup fresh coriander leaves
- 1 egg
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- 3 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
Add garlic clove to TM Bowl and chop Speed 8 / 4 secs
Add water chestnuts, spring onion, coriander leaves into TM Bowl and chop Speed 8 / 5 secs
Add Egg, Soy Sauce, Oyster Sauce and Sesame Oil, Mix on Speed 4 / 4 secs.
Add Pork Mince - REVERSE BLADE, SPEED 4 / 7 secs
Roll 1 tablespoonful of the mixture into a ball and place balls into Varoma.
Clean out TM using 500g water and press Turbo / 2 secs , twice - tip out water, no need to dry, fill up with 500g water. Put Varoma on top of TM Bowl and cook meatballs 15 - 20 mins/ Varoma/Speed 4
Asian Pork Meatballs
Accessories you need
We enjoy with steamed rice and broccoli and use Sweet Chilli Sauce for a dip.
Happy TM Cooking ~ Sara's Kitchen Addiction
Adapted from taste.com
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chicken Curry
- Chả chiên
- Creamy Mustard Chicken
- Apricot Chicken Curry - Revamp
- Beef Masala Curry
- Chilli Con Carne
- CHICKEN BEAN & CORN ENCHILADAS WITH RICE (THERMOMUMMA)
- Chicken and Pesto Baked Meatballs
- South Indian Chicken Curry
- Spaghetti Bol
- Lamb Shanks with mixed vegetable sauce
- Berubut Masak Lemak Chilli Api
- Chicken Curry
- 20 Second Donut Muffins
- Banana Bread
- Thermomixtress' favourite Low Carb Satay Sauce
- Banana & blueberry muffins
- XO Sauce (Thermomix Singapore)
- Apple, Raspberry, White Chocolate Desert
- Mushroom and Mascarpone Tart
- Julie’s Chilli Jam
- Healthy Home School Christmas Cake, gluten free option
- Better than Baileys
- Ginger Nut Biscuits