- 1 --- onion
- 15 g olive oil
- 1-1.5 tsp curry powder
- 2 carrots, Sliced
- 1 package chicken noodle soup
- 650 g water
- frozen peas & corn, To Taste
- 70-80 g Barbecue Sauce
- 2-3 tbsp Corn Flour, or thickener of choice
- 8 sausages, Cut into bite size pieces
Recipe is created for
Add onion, oil and curry powder to TM bowl and chop for 3 sec speed 6.
Add carrots then saute' for 3 minutes at Veroma Temp speed
Add cut sausages, chicken noodle soup mix, water, peas and corn & barbeque saue to TM bowl and cook for 10minutes at 100 degress speed with the TM MC off.
Once cooked you can thicken with corn flour or thickener of your choice by mixing 1tbs at a time in a little cold water in the MC. Once disolved at the mixture to the TM bowl which I leave going on speed , no temp selected.
Once you have thickened to desired consistancy you are ready to serve with mashed potatoes or on toast!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Massaman Curry Paste
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Mustard and chive chicken
- Clean Thai Beef Salad with Brown Rice
- Sous Vide Rib
- Padang Style Chicken Curry Recipe
- Curried Sausages
- Slow cooked Curried Sausages - with hidden veggies
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby