- 1 --- onion
- 15 g olive oil
- 1-1.5 tsp curry powder
- 2 carrots, Sliced
- 1 package chicken noodle soup
- 650 g water
- frozen peas & corn, To Taste
- 70-80 g Barbecue Sauce
- 2-3 tbsp Corn Flour, or thickener of choice
- 8 sausages, Cut into bite size pieces
Recipe is created for
Add onion, oil and curry powder to TM bowl and chop for 3 sec speed 6.
Add carrots then saute' for 3 minutes at Veroma Temp speed "Gentle stir setting"
Add cut sausages, chicken noodle soup mix, water, peas and corn & barbeque saue to TM bowl and cook for 10minutes at 100 degress "Counter-clockwise operation" speed "Gentle stir setting" with the TM MC off.
Once cooked you can thicken with corn flour or thickener of your choice by mixing 1tbs at a time in a little cold water in the MC. Once disolved at the mixture to the TM bowl which I leave going on "Counter-clockwise operation" speed "Gentle stir setting" , no temp selected.
Once you have thickened to desired consistancy you are ready to serve with mashed potatoes or on toast!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Fara's red kidney beans and beef chilli
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Goat Bhuna Ghost
- Mince and Cheese Pie
- Butter chicken using Pepper and Me Tandoori Paste
- Low Fodmap Sticky Pork Spare Ribs Gluten Free Dairy Free
- Chilli Con Carne - TM31 TM5 TM6
- Honey Soy Chicken – TM31 TM5 TM6