- 500 grams chicken
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 clove garlic
- 80 grams breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 80 grams barbeque sauce
- 8 Rashers middle bacon
Place chicken into TM bowl and mince for 30 seconds/speed 4. Add egg, garlic, breadcrumbs, chives, basil and half the barbeque sauce and mix for 30 seconds/speed 4. Remove from TM bowl and shape mixture into 8 2cm thick rissoles.
Remove 'eye' piece from each bacon rasher and wrap in plastic wrap. Remove and discard rind from tail pieces of the bacon. Wrap a piece of bacon around each rissole and secure with a toothpick.
Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a large non-stick frying pan with oil, heat over medium heat. Cook in batches for 1-2 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a greased baking dish. Brush with barbeque sauce. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until cooked through, basting with remaining barbeque sauce halfway through cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover