- 500 grams Meat ie pork & veal
- 500 grams mixed vegetables of choice
- 1 onion brown
- 1 clove garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- 4 tablespoon fresh breadcrumbs
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Mix breadcrumbs with just enough milk to make a smooth paste. Set aside for half an hour
Add meat to TM bowl and mince 10secs/speed 7 for a fine consistency. Use the spatula to move the meat away from the edges and onto the blades. Put aside.
Place vegetables, onions and garlic into TM bowl and chop 10 secs/speed 5 until desired consistency. Use the spatula to move ingredients away from the edges and onto the blades
Add meat into the TM bowl with the vegetables. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until well combined. Use the spatula to move everything away from the edges and onto the blades
Cook meatballs by shallow frying, baking or steaming in the varoma
Meatballs can be cooked by steaming, shallow frying or baked
Can be served with mash, as meatballs with sauce and pasta or as dipping meatballs
Uncooked mixture can be frozen
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Zucchini Donuts
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Honey and Rosemary Upside Down Fig Cake
- Supersoft Bread
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Ouma's Banana bread
- Banana and Blueberry Mini Loaf
- Raulas beef burgers
- Fig, Almond and Orange Blossom tart by Layelle
- Whole Banana Bread