- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger, finely chopped
- 400 grams tomatoes, caned
- 300 grams chicken stock
- 350 grams leftover roast chicken, coarsely shredded
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- .5 teaspoon turmeric powder
- .5 teaspoon Ground Chilli, to taste
- .5 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- .5 teaspoon ground cardamon
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons Ground Coriander Seed
- 220 grams frozen pea, corn &amp;amp; carrot mix, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 package wonton
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Chop Garlic & Onion 2-3 Seconds, Speed 7.
Add about two tablespoons of vegetable oil and sauté with a pinch of salt for about 5 minutes, Varoma, Speed 1 until softened.
Scrape bottom of bowl.
Add the ginger and the spices sauté for 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 1.
Scrape bottom of bowl.
Add the canned tomatoes, vegetables and chicken stock.
replace MC with Simmering Basket, bring to the boil, 3 minutes 110C, Reverse, Speed 1 and return to a simmer 10 Minutes, Reverse, 95C.
Add the shredded roasted chicken, Reverse and warm through 3 Minutes.
Add in sour cream.
Gently warm through so that it doesn’t split or curdle.
Drain liquid from mix (needs to be dry)
Pre heat oven 180C
Lightly grease up a mini muffin tin and put one skin in each muffin hole to create a pocket.
Carefully spoon, a dessertspoon of the Chicken filling into the pockets and pop into a preheated oven until they turn golden.
Bake 10 Minutes
Baked Spicy Roast Chicken Pockets
Oven temperatures are for conventional; if using fan-forced (convection), reduce the temperature by 20˚C.
We use Australian tablespoons and cups:
1 teaspoon equals 5 ml;
1 tablespoon equals 20 ml;
1 cup equals 250 ml.
All herbs are fresh (unless specified) and cups are lightly packed.
All vegetables are medium size and peeled, unless specified.
All eggs are 55-60 g, unless specified.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kefta and Potato Casserole with Lebanese Rice
- Xanthe’s Butter Chicken
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Lamb Rogan Josh
- Bao Buns
- Thai Chicken and Pork Balls
- Chicken & Veg Galette
- Variation Clone of Chicken Enchiladas - Lauren
- Mouthwatering Meatloaf with Sensational Sauce
- Chicken Thai Green curry
- Gma's Meatloaf
- Stuffed Chicken Breast
- SIMPLE PASSION FRUIT ICE CREAM
- Grantham Ginger Crunchies
- Butterscotch Cream Ice-Cream
- FRESH CHERRY ICE CREAM
- Crayfish and Prawn Dip
- Piri Piri Seasoning
- Slow-Cooked Beef Curry
- GARLIC PRAWN & CRAB DIP
- Vegetarian Chicken Flavoured Stock Powder
- Osram’s Christmas Nuts & Bolts
- Chillied Corn Fritters
- CANDIED MANDARIN PEEL