- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 25 grams pine nuts
- 4 sprig basil
- 4 chicken breasts
- mixed vegetables, (for steaming, eg carrots, pumpkin, etc)
Recipe is created for
Place parmesan into and chop for 10 seconds / speed 9. Add garlic and pine nuts to and chop for 5 seconds / speed 7. Add basil leaves to and chop for 5 seconds / speed 7.
Cut pocket in side of chicken breast and insert even quantities of the basil mixture into each breast and place in Varoma.
Add approximately 500mls of water to Varoma and steam chicken for 20 minutes / Varoma setting / speed .
With 10 minutes remaining add chopped vegetables to Simmering basket and steam under Varomo for 10 minutes (or unitl soft).
For those tracking points on Weight Watchers, this dish has about 8 points per serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Maple Beef
- Double cooked Pork Ribs
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto