- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic
- 25 grams pine nuts
- 4 sprig basil
- 4 chicken breasts
- mixed vegetables, (for steaming, eg carrots, pumpkin, etc)
8Recipe is created for
Place parmesan into and chop for 10 seconds / speed 9. Add garlic and pine nuts to and chop for 5 seconds / speed 7. Add basil leaves to and chop for 5 seconds / speed 7.
Cut pocket in side of chicken breast and insert even quantities of the basil mixture into each breast and place in Varoma.
Add approximately 500mls of water to Varoma and steam chicken for 20 minutes / Varoma setting / speed .
With 10 minutes remaining add chopped vegetables to Simmering basket and steam under Varomo for 10 minutes (or unitl soft).
For those tracking points on Weight Watchers, this dish has about 8 points per serve.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheats kousa
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Mum's chicken stuffing
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Lebanese Kafta