THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 80 grams tasty cheddar cheese, Extra tasty is best
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 150 grams sweet potato
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 100 grams fresh breadcrumbs, I make my own from sourdough
- 6 tbsp Barbecue Sauce, Skinnymixers recipe and they use Thermobexta's tomato sauce in it
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 500 grams chicken mince, Or other meat
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt, sea
- 1 pinch black pepper, freshly ground
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a loaf tin style oven dish with foil and spray with oil. Set aside.
Heat oven to 160 degrees fan forced.
Add cheese cut in to 2-3cm pieces to . Set 4 sec, speed 7. Pour in to bowl and set aside.
Add onion and garlic to . Set 5 sec, speed 7. Scrape down sides and add sweet potato. Set 2 sec, speed 7, scrape down sides and set 2 sec, speed 7. Scrape down sides and add Extra virgin olive oil. Set 4 min, temp 100, speed 2.
Add breadcrumbs, 2 Tbs of the BBQ sauce, egg, chicken mince, spices and salt and pepper.
Set 20 sec, speed 4. Ensure mixed right through. If not do another 1 sec, speed 4.
Spread half of the mixture in to lined loaf tin. Create a channel in the centre and pour in your cheese.
Spread rest of mixture on top, fully covering the cheese.
Use another 2 Tbs of the BBQ sauce as a glaze and pop in the oven for 50-55 minutes.
Once cooked spread another 2 Tbs of BBQ sauce on top and serve with vegetables of your choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Lamb & Feta Rissoles
- Tasty Shepherds Pie
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Ayurvedic Quinoa Khichari with Mung Dal, Carrot & Kale
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- A Cup of Goodness ~ Smoothie for 2
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Pumpkin Falafels
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread