THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 80 grams tasty cheddar cheese, Extra tasty is best
- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 150 grams sweet potato
- 20 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 100 grams fresh breadcrumbs, I make my own from sourdough
- 6 tbsp Barbecue Sauce, Skinnymixers recipe and they use Thermobexta's tomato sauce in it
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 500 grams chicken mince, Or other meat
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt, sea
- 1 pinch black pepper, freshly ground
1h 5minPreparation 10minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Line a loaf tin style oven dish with foil and spray with oil. Set aside.
Heat oven to 160 degrees fan forced.
Add cheese cut in to 2-3cm pieces to . Set 4 sec, speed 7. Pour in to bowl and set aside.
Add onion and garlic to . Set 5 sec, speed 7. Scrape down sides and add sweet potato. Set 2 sec, speed 7, scrape down sides and set 2 sec, speed 7. Scrape down sides and add Extra virgin olive oil. Set 4 min, temp 100, speed 2.
Add breadcrumbs, 2 Tbs of the BBQ sauce, egg, chicken mince, spices and salt and pepper.
Set 20 sec, speed 4. Ensure mixed right through. If not do another 1 sec, speed 4.
Spread half of the mixture in to lined loaf tin. Create a channel in the centre and pour in your cheese.
Spread rest of mixture on top, fully covering the cheese.
Use another 2 Tbs of the BBQ sauce as a glaze and pop in the oven for 50-55 minutes.
Once cooked spread another 2 Tbs of BBQ sauce on top and serve with vegetables of your choice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthier Hazelnut Cacao Nut-ella - Dairy Free (Like Nutella)
- Quick & Versatile Vegetable Fritters with Yoghurt Dressing
- White Chocolate & Cream Cheese Buttercream Icing
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free
- Cacao Chocolate Not Cross Buns
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- 'I just want a Cookie' Sugar and Dairy free Choc Oat Cookies
- Banana, Date & Pecan Bread - Sugar Free - Dairy Free
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad