- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tbsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp ground paprika
- 2 tsp ground corrinader
- 2 tsp Whole black pepper
- 1 tsp cayene pepper
1. Add all ingredients to bowl and mix for 30 seconds speed 9
2. Make sure it is ground properly then add to a shaker and you are ready to go
You can use this on all meats on your BBQ from snags to Roasts and veggies also may be added to meat when mincing for a better flavour and into curries and stews for a bit of extra flavour,go on give it a go.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Finely Chopped Curried Sausages
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Tasty Macaroni & Cheese - Mac and Cheese
- Tzatziki Sauce
- Yiros Kebab Souvlaki Marinade
- Creamy Chicken and Cashew Curry
- Chicken Hot Pot
- Indian Curry Powder
- Easy Butter Chicken
- Tony's Easy Kasundi Sauce
- Mushroom and Chives Potato Bake
- Balinese Bassa with Sambal Udang vermicelli
- Curried Cream of Vegetable Soup
- Simple hearty pumpkin soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Brown Rice and Chicken Salad with Asian style dressing