- 200 g polenta
- 1 litre water
- 1 tablespoon Stock Concentrate
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 300 g tomatos
- 1/2 zucchini, roughly cut
- 1/2 carrot, roughly cut
- 10 g extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bunch basil
- 1 bunch parsley
- to taste pepper
- to taste salt
- 250 g Cannellini Beans
Recipe is created for
Put some parsley & basil into the for 5 seconds, speed 5 and set it aside.
Put carrot and zucchini into the for 5 seconds, speed 5.
Add extra virgin olive oil and saute for 5 minutes, 100° .
Add tomatos, season with salt and pepper and cook for 15 minutes, 100°, speed 1 .
Add the boiled beans, some more salt and pepper if needed and cook for 5 minutes, , .
pour into a baking dish, and keep it warm.
Put water, stock and oil inside the for 12 minutes, 100°, speed 1.
Add the flour through the hole of the lid with blades moving speed 4.
Cook for 10 minutes, 100°, speed 4.
Prepare the beans
Accessories you need
If you like a thicker polenta just use less water.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Nut free Muesli Bars
- Sugar Cookie Dough
- Genovese pasta