- 500 grams Beef Mince (or mince your own)
- 160 grams fresh breadcrumbs
- 1 small red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 30 grams fresh basil leaves
- 1 level tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 egg
- 6 pieces Mozzarella Cheese, Diced to approx. 2cm X 3cm X 5mm
Place 160g of frozen bread in TMX bowl - 10secs / Spd 6. Set aside.
Place onion, garlic and basil in TMX bowl - 5 secs / Spd 7.
Place all remaining burger ingredients in TMX bowl - / 7 secs / Spd 5.
Divide Burger mince into 6 equal portions and roll each into a ball.
Place one piece of mozzarella into the middle of each ball, close the hole around the cheese and flatten the ball to form a patty.
Place the burger on a preheated grill or BBQ and cook them for 5mins on each side Or until they are cooked through And the cheese has melted.
Serve in a burger bun with your choice of salad and sauce.
Cook and serve the Burgers
Accessories you need
This is a really flexible recipe - when I didn't have basil I used parsley and when I didn't have mozzarella I used my normal cheddar. Both work just as well.
I also use my Tupperware burger container - this just helps them to keep their shape and they can be made well ahead of time and this keeps them nicely in the fridge.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma