- 1000 grams Chuck Steak, cubed 3 cm
- 1 teaspoon vegie stock paste
- 40 g brown onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon Butter
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 470 g whole tomatoes
- 125 g Dry Red Wine
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 tablespoon white vinegar
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 315 g KIDNEY BEANS, one can
- 1 medium red pepper sliced
1h 35minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
place garlic and onion into TM bowl and chop 3 secs speed 5. Scrape down sides, add oil and butter and saute 3 mins 120 degspeed 1.5
Add diced beef and saute 5 mins 120deg speed1.5. will be lightly browned only.
add all other ingredients except kidney beans, peppers and cornflour.
cook 80 mins 90 deg speed 1. with MC in place, if starts to spit put the steam basket on top instead.
check beef is tender, add 10 mins if need be.
add sliced peppers , kidney beans and corn flour. stir with spatula and cook further 7 mins 100deg speed 1.
serve with mashed potato or noodles,
Accessories you need
dont wash the bowl, put casserole in warmed thermoserver and continue in TM bowl , varoma some veggies eg sliced carrots and beans or make mashed potato as per my Maryannes mashed potato recipe and "on flavour"
good for a crowd.
check cornflour is gluten free .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread
- Carins Curried Broccoli and Potato soup
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Bec’s dim dims.
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Choc Nut Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- Chewy Chocolate Slice
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Carrot and Almond Loaf